Sunday, October 30, 2005

Mesa backsa and mad

Discriminationsa. I knowsa like da discrimnation against da gungans. Mesa backsa from mesa quest. Mesa went from Tatooine to Dathomir to wisen mesa up. And mesa no like itsa. All of da peoplesa hatesa mesa! They say "Yousa Gungan, nosa come dis resturant!" when mesa hungry. So mesa hadsa to find a pondsa to eat from. Mesa sad. Dis no good. So mesa decidesa wesa need to stop this.

I needsa help from anyonesa possible. mesa starting a "Stop The Racism Against Gungs" movementsa, or "STRAG"

3 Comments:

Blogger Obi-Wan Kenobi said...

Yeah! Fight the power!

6:27 PM  
Blogger flu said...

stick it to da man, man

Uh... I meant gungan... Stick it to da gungan, man.

Wait! I meant that the other way, stick it to da man, gungan man.

Hold on, are you a gungan man? Is that PC?

SHould I have said, stick it to the man, gungan?... or maybe, stick it to the huMan, Gunganman?

*sigh*

you know what I mean.

9:51 AM  
Blogger Obi-Wan Kenobi said...

Either way, he should be treated the same'n all.

6:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home