Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Back in Black!
Mesa hit the sack
I been too longsa
Mesa glad to be back
Yes, Mesa deadsa loose
fromsa the noose that's kept mesa hangingsa aroundsa.
I'm just, uh, livin'sa on the sidesa 'cause it's gettin' me highsa,
forget the hearse cause mesa never die.
Mesa got nine lives, cat's eyesa,
each and evry onesa of themsa is wondrin whysa,
cause I'm backsa!Yes, I'm backsa!
Mama, I'm Backsa!Yes, I'm backsa!
Well, I'm backsa, backsa.
Well, I'm backsa in blacksa, yes I'm back in blacksa! Ow!
Back in the thingsa,
I drive a Cadillacsa,mama,
one with a bullitsa,
I'm a powersa pack.
Yes, I'm in a bandsa,with a gangsa,
they've got to catchsa mesa ifsa theysa want me to hang,
cause I'm backsa on the tracsak and I'msa beatinsa the foxsa,
nobody's gonnasa get me onsa another rapsa.
So looksa at mesa now, I'm jusst,
uh, makin' mysa bread,
don't try to pushsa yoursa lucksa, just get out of my waycause I'm back!
Yes, I'm back!
Well, I'm back!Yes, I'm back!
Well, I'm backsa, back.sa
Well, I'm back in blacksa, yes, I'm back in blacksa.
(solo)
Well, I'm backsa!Yes, I'm backsa!Well, I'm backsa!Yes, I'm backsa!Well, I'm backsa, backsa.Well, I'm back in black, yes, I'm back in black.
(solo)
Well, I'm back, back,Back, back, back, back,Back in black, yes, I'm back in black.
(solo & fade)

2 Comments:

Blogger flu said...

oooh, man, if only Dooku were still twanging his axe, I think you'd have a hit there!

7:28 PM  
Blogger Jar Jar Binks said...

Why tank yousa Flukie, mesa appreciatesa datsa

9:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home