Thursday, August 25, 2005

ATTENTION ALL STAR-WARS BLOGGERS

Mesa needsa yoursa helpsa!

Mesa angry. Mesa village is poor, mesa know dat, but nowsa they are sellingsa swamp-front propertysa to Coruscant Pollution Control & Co (CPCC). CPCC isa planning to build factorysa to dump toxic wastesa from Coruscantsa in mesa SWAMP!!!! NOOOOOOSA. Dats why mesa raising an army to torch da factorysa once it isa builtsa. So, I needsa allsa da Star Warsa peoplesa mesa cansa to come withsa mesa! Sith and Jedisa alikesa! Pleasesa, comesa, mesa no wantsa my swampsa to turn to thisa:



OR DO YOUSA?!

2 Comments:

Blogger flu said...

Um... I'll see what I can do for you JarJar...

*cough*I*cough*ownstock*hack*cough*inCPCC*cough*

6:46 AM  
Blogger Jar Jar Binks said...

Thank yousa Flukie! Yousa boma goodsa! Oh and do yousa needsa a cough drop?

6:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home